Thermo plastic Engineering Specialty Profiles
Engineering Thermoplastics are a subset of plastic materials that are used in applications generally requiring higher performance in the areas of heat resistance, chemical resistance, impact, fire retardancy or mechanical strength. Engineering Thermoplastics are so named as they have properties in one or more areas that exhibit higher performance than commodity materials and are suitable for applications that require engineering to design parts that perform in their intended use.
- PVC Profiles ( both Soft & Rigid Profiles )
- PVC Co Extruded Profiles
- ABS Profiles
- HDPE Profiles
- HIPS Profiles
- Polycarbonate Profiles
- Transparent Profiles
- Extruded Profiles with Silver Foil
- Twin colour Extruded Profile
- Profiles of PVC Blends/ Elastomers (TPE)/ TPV’s
Features & Processing Capabilities
- High Strength
- Available in Different sizes and dimensions
- Dual And Tri Durometer Extruded Profiles.
- Custom Extrusion Profiles: Single Or Multi Cavity, Dual-Duro meter Extrusions: Flexible, Semi-rigid And Rigid Compatible Combinations
- Heat Forming, Decorative Foiling, Notching, Punching, Drilling, Die Cutting, Color Matching, Hot- Stamping
- Vacuum Calibration
- Precision Cutting, Tapping, Welding / Splicing, Hot Stamping
- Screen Printing Value Added On-line/Off-line Operations Such As Foiling, Hot-Stamping, Notching, Printing Etc.
Our Product Finds Applications in:
- Refrigerator Industry
- Electrical Industry
- Automobile Industry
- Construction Industry
- Shower Cubicles Industry
- Kitchen & Furniture Industry
Order Enquiry Form
Mr. Madan Kumar
AJAY POLY PVT. LTD
E-119, 120, 121, Site-B, Surajpur Industrial Area,
Greater Noida, U.P. - 201306, India
APPL awarded under GOLD category by CII – Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre, India -2016
July 13, 2016
CII to facilitate 1, 000 Green Company (GreenCo) rated companies by 2020 SMEs going the Green way Jun 16, 2016 Delivering the chief guest address at the inaugural session of CII Gr ..Read more...
Magnetic sheet cubicle
August 31, 2015
APPL Offers Isotropic Magnets, Rubber Magnets, Magnatic Sheets and Damping Materials Supplied to Reputed Car Manufacturers ( MARUTI SUZUKI, HONDA , FORD, MAHINDRA AND OTHERS IN THE .. Read more...
Flexible Magnetic Strip
December 18, 2014
Flexible Magnetic Strip is a Permanent flexible magnetic material available in extruded strips form; these flexible magnetic strips are standard or custom manufactured to satisfy s .. Read more...
The CII National Competitiveness & Cluster Summit
5th December to 6th December 2017
The conference covered areas like To identify and address the special needs of the small sector to make it more competitive, To promote cooperation with counterpart organizations ... Read more...