“APPL” are supplying a wide range of Tempered Glass. The entire product range is manufactured precisely as per industry requirements using advanced machines and techniques. Our range features Toughened Glass, Our products are fabricated in accordance with industry norms and standards.
- With the use of cutting edge technology and advanced machinery, we are able to design, develop and supply a comprehensive range of Tempered Glass. Our clients can avail these offerings at market leading prices. After our products have been manufactured, these are precisely tested by our team of quality associates with the help of the requisite tools.
The following products make up our product portfolio:
- Toughened Glass
- These products are acknowledged by the clients for the following characteristics:
- Resistance to thermal breakage
- Mechanical strength
- Ability to withstand wind-load
- True to its name, toughened glass is a great architectural asset due to its resistance to thermal breakage, ability to withstand great wind-load and its increased mechanical strength greater than 5-6 times compared to normal annealed glass.
- By heating annealed glass in a furnace to approximately 700 degrees Celsius and rapidly exposing both surfaces to cool air, annealed glass gets transformed into toughened glass. It offers the flexibility to drill and edge-work in any manner.
Features & Applications:
- Available in thicknesses 3 - 12 mm
- Can be used within a temperature range of minus 70 degree Celsius to plus 300 degree Celsius (surface temperature should not exceed 250 degree Celsius if other surface is lower than 0 degree Celsius ambient)
- Standard raised edge makes handling easier
- On breaking, it fragments into many small harmless unlike annealed glass
- Ease of matching tinted toughened and tinted annealed glass
- Application in Automotive sector, Transportation, Architectural works and Interiors
- Recommended for door, side and low-liters, frameless entries, balustrades, shower, bath screen panels and furniture
APPL awarded under GOLD category by CII – Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre, India -2016
July 13, 2016
CII to facilitate 1, 000 Green Company (GreenCo) rated companies by 2020 SMEs going the Green way Jun 16, 2016 Delivering the chief guest address at the inaugural session of CII Gr ..Read more...
Magnetic sheet cubicle
August 31, 2015
APPL Offers Isotropic Magnets, Rubber Magnets, Magnatic Sheets and Damping Materials Supplied to Reputed Car Manufacturers ( MARUTI SUZUKI, HONDA , FORD, MAHINDRA AND OTHERS IN THE .. Read more...
Flexible Magnetic Strip
December 18, 2014
Flexible Magnetic Strip is a Permanent flexible magnetic material available in extruded strips form; these flexible magnetic strips are standard or custom manufactured to satisfy s .. Read more...
The CII National Competitiveness & Cluster Summit
5th December to 6th December 2017
The conference covered areas like To identify and address the special needs of the small sector to make it more competitive, To promote cooperation with counterpart organizations ... Read more...