APPL Refrigeration Gaskets meet all quality standards and specifications for dimensions, durability, and performance, and even the physical tests for functionality, taste, and smell. Research in new materials, for a variety of commercial and industrial applications, assures customers of the best quality products. Materials used in residential refrigerator and freezer gaskets must have special qualities to withstand the demands of these applications. APPL provides these qualities with our own brand of specially formulated PVC grades with low migration plasticizers.
Types of Gaskets / Seals:
Gaskets can be classified on the basis of
- Fitment type (the method employed to fit the gasket on the machine): These include Foam-in-place, Push-fit, Retainer Liner, and Screw fit.
- Design: Custom made and standard design
- Low Plasticizer Migration compounds
- Special Anti-microbial formulated compounds (Resistant to Fungal, Bacterial, Viral, and other microbial attacks)
- Low-Temperature Flexibility formulations
- Compounds with high oil & fat resistance
- Non-toxic, FDA compliant compounds
- Computer-aided design and engineering services to ensure optimized product specific for a particular machine.
- Any customer-specified Colour and Hardness
- Lead-free and cadmium-free colours and stabilizing systems
- Colours matched to any solid-colour sample
- Dual Durometer Gaskets to facilitate automation during assembly
- Special Distortion-free, easy to handle packaging
- New Innovations include products made out of TPE’s/TPV’s
- Complete Technical Support
- Special formulas for excellent low-temperature flexibility
- High oil and grease resistant options
- Minimal welding beads give added flexibility to welded corners
- All gaskets can be supplied with specially designed magnetic strips
- Non-PVC gasket materials are available.